Wednesday, November 8, 2017

11-8-2017

11-06-2017
Howdy howdy! It's good to hear from y'all! Seeya THIS WEEK :O
It should be fun working with the missionaries in Woodstock for a day, to get just a small taste of what the work is like there in America... although I'm likely to freeze my butt off- Love you guys so much!
Seeya soon :)

Love,
Elder Morris






10-29-2017
I want to send something really long and inspirational---but I'm feeling lazy, to be honest ;) Besides, I can tell you guys all about this week when I get home next week hahahaha!

So here's a bunch of pics from this week!
With Love,
Elder Morris






10-29-2017
Well, I won't send a HUGE email- but you know, I sent a bunch of pics- this is just an email to answer questions and whatnot--- so first, with getting released as a missionary I would prefer to be released as soon as possible BUT it would be way cooler to be there as a family (ALSO, that Thursday is totally on the 9th, which if I'm not mistaken is exactly 2 years from when I got set apart) So you know, go ahead and set it up for that Thursday evening--I can wait one more day ;) But the question would be: for that one day would I have to stay home or go and work with  the missionaries in our ward? (which would be totally chill either way haha!)--I'll let you guys deal with that and talk to President, because I'm okay however it goes!

Also, SUPER exciting that you guys have someone to move into the home-- that's totally a blessing :D

Don't worry Mommy, I'll whoop Jacob into shape and help Dexter out haha ;) I think it would be way fun to have a 'Ward Open house'!


10-22-2017
I sent you guys how me week was-- it's a really short email because I'm tired right now hehe xD It was a fun experience earlier to Skype y'all and talk a little about missionary work and answer some questions!

Love the pictures, can't wait to see you guys!  But don't y'all worry I'm still going to work hard as ever in the coming days- I'm just feeling lazy to email right now hehe :)P
Totes got Jacobs email- I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN.

Love you guys,
Elder Morris


10-22-2017
I'm going to be totally honest to y'all right now-- I only have like 2 weeks left to go. I'm not going to send a really big email today. It's SO FUN being here in the Philippines! We have work steadily improving here in San  Carlos and are blessed to see people becoming more interested in the gospel! Elder T is doing great :D

We totally went to this members home and there was a goose that just HATED us. Like kept trying to attack us and stuff---it was way funny xD
Also, went to Urdaneta earlier this morning--asked my companion to take a picture of me with the Urdaneta sign just because it's my mission center :D 
That's about all I gotta say, love you guys so much! Seeya soon!!
Love,
Elder Morris








No comments:

Post a Comment