Sunday, February 19, 2017

2-12-2017

Also, could you guys follow up with the bank on my debit card so I can know if it's on it's way or something? xD

Also, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!! ❤




Love you guys!

This is kind of short- Sorry! I don't have much time ^ y'all didn't get one to me---but that's okay :) We had an awesome week this week!!
My week has been pretty fun! It was just a really fun week and I know that we worked really hard! One of the most awesome things that happened is with one of our investigators, brother M who we've been trying to teach a bunch (but he studies so we usually teach him two or so times a week)-- but I've really been teaching him because it just feels like he's been being prepared for the gospel!! He felt so bad that he missed church this last week because he slept in--- but we taught him all about the word of wisdom and stuff and he immediately followed everything we taught! :) I think the only thing that might be a challenge is the fact that his parents are active Iglesia ni Cristo and are pretty against the church. So if y'all could pray that his parents would be softened and let him be baptized, that would be awesome :) Something else is that this Saturday A will be interviewed for baptism, which I don't have any worries about! (We only moved it because we have to finish all the lessons before baptism--)
Anyways though, we went to the Stake Center this last Wednesday for a tri-zone conference, and I learned a bunch and had a fun time seeing some old friends from my last two areas :)
Other than that, we're still working hard and trying to do awesome in the area! Love you guys so much,
~Elder Morris



No comments:

Post a Comment